Monday, January 12, 2015

Thomas & Friends(TM) TrackMaster(TM) Avalanche Escape Set

This was my first Campaign with BzzAgent, only after a couple days of signing up I was sent an email asking if I would like to try out the Avalanche Escape Set; would I?! My 4 year old son LOOVVEESS Thomas and has gotten his 2 year old sister into it too - It's really become a family love, so I think we were great candidates.

 I was sent the Avalanche Escape set and The Tale of the Brave DVD, which the set is modeled after.




My son was over the moon, He exclaimed how big it was and insisted we set it up right away :)

This set does best on a hard floor as the tracks are a thin plastic, so my husband brought in a smooth board to set in our playplace.

We have since bought an expansion pack and a Percy so we can set it up on our train table. I feel like we will continue to build onto this set for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment