Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold

Smiley360 sent us a box of Children's Mucinex to try right before Christmas, while we were in full swing of a family cold.

Our Smiley Kit contained:
• (1) 4oz. sample of Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid
• $2.00 off Digital Coupon to share
• Smiley360 Sharing Guide




I'll be honest, I gave the whole family a dose. (excluding my 2 year old who is too young) 

I noticed a difference by the next day, it helped to loosen up all of that icky in our chests, it cut way down on all the coughing too. 

 The taste is pleasant enough, we got Very Berry (raspberry I believe) 


Also I see that mini melts are available, those would be great to keep in a bag or car for on the go!

http://h5.sml360.com/-/pt0g

No comments:

Post a Comment